W.C. Peterson Auditorium
Opened in 1931, this 1,134 seat showplace is the largest of its kind in the region. During the 1940s and ‘50s, the George Quaal Series presented such world-renowned performers as Isaac Stern and Marion Anderson. Through the efforts of a community/alumni fund drive, the facility received a $160,000 renovation in 1988. The newly refurbished hall has seen performances by such distinguished groups as the Vienna Boys Choir and the Taiwan Acrobatic Troupe. The Auditorium serves as a cultural center and a source of pride for citizens of the area and alumni of the school.