Register a New Account
New to Marquette365.com? Don’t have a login? Sign up now… It’s FREE and everyone must have an account to submit events!
IMPORTANT! When creating your new account, you may NOT use an email address for your new username. Only lower case letters (a-z) and numbers are allowed; no spaces. Thank you!
- Location: Events must take place in the Marquette County.
- Lead Time: Events can be added at anytime. We recommend that all event listings be submitted online a minimum of two weeks in advance of start date to maximize audience exposure. Once submitted, your event listing will be reviewed and posted within two business days.
- Events: Public, private or invitation-only events will be accepted.
- Events Images: we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .jpg, .jpeg or .png format ONLY and no larger than 1.5 megabytes with a required minimum size of 400 x 400 pixels to display. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Anyone UNDER 18 must have their parents approval to participate in this service.
Resources are available below:
~ Marquette365.com Guidelines - 1 page
~ Marquette365.com Instructions - 3 pages
~ Marquette365.com Powerpoint - 19 pages
Marquette365.com reserves the right to edit submissions for grammar, style and accuracy. We may also choose to omit any profile at our discretion.